Changes and Updates
What information we collect
HARDMAN JOHNSTON may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. We may also collect information when you send us an email message.
Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies
While our Sites do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals, we do not track your online activity over time across third party websites when you use our Sites, nor do we engage or permit third parties to track your online activity over time and across different Websites when you use our Sites.
How we use and disclose this information
HARDMAN JOHNSTON may use and disclose your information in the following ways:
- To process and respond to inquiries, requests, and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process transactions;
- For system administration and internal reporting purposes
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and HARDMAN JOHNSTON;
- To protect HARDMAN JOHNSTON’s rights or property or the safety of HARDMAN JOHNSTON, our members, or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To transfer information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring and
- To monitor and evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services.
HARDMAN JOHNSTON may use third-party service providers or other third party organizations helping to support HARDMAN JOHNSTON’s mission that may collect, store, or process your personal information on HARDMAN JOHNSTON’s behalf, such as to complete your request, e.g. completing a transaction or to outsource one or more of the functions described above. HARDMAN JOHNSTON does not share or sell personal information with third parties for their own purposes. HARDMAN JOHNSTON processes your information on servers located in the United States.
HARDMAN JOHNSTON is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.